I've spent the last few days in Orlando at Leadership 2013, a Stampin' Up! training event for demonstrators. I learned a whole lot of great stuff that I can't wait to share with you in the coming months. However, here's one thing that I just couldn't wait to share with you!
I'll let Stampin' Up! tell you...
I'm Paper Pumpkin...
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create fun projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, decor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get It. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to show off and share with your friends and family--every month!
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month we [Stampin' Up!] send you a unique, surprise kit with a project--cards, journals, decor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories--everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for the kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!!)
- There's no committment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at any time. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It Kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Here's How You Order
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin starting Monday, January 14th by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get It.
Starting in early March, you can try Paper Pumpkin for one month by visting my on-line store (look for the Shop Now button near the bottom right corner of the screen).
A FREE Gift in Your Very First Kit
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift--a clear acrylic block!
So how cool is that???!!?? I've seen the Try It kit and the Welcome Kit and the projects are just adorable! I know you're going to love them! So check out the Paper Pumpkin website and sign up!